Tuesday 15 November 2016

More notes left in a Student let.

Notes left in a student let.

Dear Lucy,
Today I may have sniffed your pants,
your sweaty, sticky sexy pants,
I kissed the gusset and in a trance,
I put them on and did a dance. 
Tom

Dear Tom,
A connoisseur might taste the mint,
not a lot, perhaps a hint,
may have used your toothbrush
see it keeps my knickers skid-mark free! 
Lucy


Dear Lucy,
I must confess that I am aching
to munch upon your knicker bacon,
I'd like to get down there beneath
and use your pubes to clean my teeth!
Sally

Dear Sally,
Thank you for the invitation,
I am afraid that is not my inclination,
and as for pubic hair, it's gone,
thanks to a razor I borrow from Tom.
Lucy 


Dear Lucy,
Today it sadly came to pass,
I thought I'd light my bottom gas.
I am sorry for that awful smell, 
but burning arse hair stinks like Hell.
Tom

Dear Tom,
I smelled the kitchen with dismay
and threw your sweaty socks away,
out of the window went Sally's cat
whilst I tried to find where it had shat!
Lucy 


No comments:

Post a Comment