Wednesday 30 November 2016

EVEN MORE NOTES LEFT IN A STUDENT LET

Dear Lucy
I brushed my teeth both day and night
to try remove the taste of shite,
now I find out you put it there,
along with some ginger pubic hair.
Tom

Dear Tom
The pubic hair just isn't mine,
It could be Bob the filthy swine,
or possibly I am thinking that
it could be Sally's ginger cat.
Lucy

Dear Sally
Thank you for the soup today,
we didn't throw a drop away!
The meat was perhaps a little stringy,
and tasted like a Wombats thingy.
Bob

Dear Bob
Please refrain when you get the feeling,
from sticking your pants to the kitchen ceiling.
A pair peeled off in my veggie stew,
so I liquidised it for Tom and you!
Sally

Dear All
I came in pissed last night and found
my ginger pussy on the ground,
damp and filthy and all forlorn,
exposed to the elements on the back lawn.
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment