Tuesday 4 March 2014

Binary bollocks

Looked at the dash as I pulled up outside and the mileage reading was 111111 which either means:

a/ the car has done an inordinate number of miles and I should therefore prepare myself for things to start failing.

b/ the car has done an inordinate number of miles and things are failing, starting with the mileage display.

c/ I have slipped into a parallel universe where only binary numbers exist and the car has just clocked up a grand total of 63 miles.

I think I prefer the latter, this would also explain why Jackie's tax return never got to the inland revenue in time to prevent them giving us a fine of £100. If this truly is a parallel universe I should send a check for four pounds and hope I do not hear anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment